Confidential Records Management
One aspect of practice--records management--can sap labor productivity and valuable space. The question is, What's the remedy? The answer is Confidential Records Management, Inc.
- Off-Site Record Management - Confidential Records Management, Inc. provides off-site records storage and management so that you can focus on what's important-your business.
- Optical Disk Conversion to CD/DVD - Convert your outdated optical discs to a more user-friendly format that is permanent and portable as technology changes.
- Certified Document Destruction - Certified document destruction by Confidential Records Management, Inc. ensures regulatory compliance, security, and privacy for you and your customers.
- Document Imaging - Let Confidential Records Management, Inc. save you space and time by organizing your paper documents for you and converting them to digital files.
- Microfilm Conversion to CD/DVD - CRMI has a twofold solution for microfilm users: conversion of microfilm reels to CD or DVD and document imaging to CD or DVD for your future needs.
- HIPAA Consultation & Training - The professionals at Confidential Records Management, Inc. have the knowledge of the best records management solutions for you and the regulatory requirements specific to your industry.
Confidential Records Management, Inc. is a locally owned company. Owner and President/CEO Gail Bisbee is a registered nurse with more than 22 years in the healthcare industry, including more than 16 years of consulting experience. CRMI is HIPAA compliant and meets the suggested self-warranty guidelines proposed by the North Carolina Database Commission. In addition, CRMI complies with the guidelines set forth by PRISM (Professional Records & Information Services Management) International and the Association for Information Management.
CRMI has the expertise to help you and your staff organize and simplify your records management system. We will review your existing methods of active and closed records management and structure a program that simplifies the process and addresses your specific needs.
CRMI has three facilities with humidity and climate control and smoke-free production and storage space in New Bern , Greenville , and Rocky Mount , N.C. We provide service in the eastern United States . Each records center has state-of-the-art security and fire monitoring to ensure the security and confidentiality of your critical data.
|Company||Confidential Records Management, Inc.|