Lab CorpWhether the needs are large or small, routine or complex, physicians and patients can depend on us for access to a full range of the highest quality diagnostic testing.
LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialized Centers of Excellence.
Recognized for our innovation, quality, and customer convenience, LabCorp delivers timely, accurate results for improved patient care.
With scientific expertise in esoteric testing, genomics, and clinical and anatomic pathology, LabCorp performs more than one million tests on approximately 400,000 samples each day. LabCorp is a pioneer in applying advances in medicine and science to laboratory testing, with more than 35 years of experience in serving physicians and their patients.
LabCorp operates a sophisticated laboratory network, with corporate headquarters in Burlington, NC, and over 28,000 employees worldwide. Our 220,000 clients include physician offices, hospitals, managed care organizations, and biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under ticker symbol LH..
- General and Specialty Laboratory Testing Services - LabCorp's laboratory services range from routine testing, such as basic blood counts and cholesterol tests, to highly complex methods that assist in diagnosing genetic conditions, cancers, and other rare diseases.
Allergy Genetics Anatomic Pathology Infectious Diseases Cardiology Obstetrics/Gynecology Coagulation Oncology Dermatology Pain Management Endocrinology Pharmacogenetics Gastroenterology Urology
- Ambulatory Monitoring Services - Ambulatory Monitoring Services (AMS) provides the medical community with expertise in ambulatory cardiovascular testing, including Holter monitoring, transtelephonic 12-lead ECG analysis, patient-activated event monitoring, and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- Bone Marrow Services - LabCorp offers bone marrow engraftment monitoring to assess, using PCR technology, the success of a bone marrow or stem cell transplant.
- Clinical Trials - Esoterix Clinical Trials Services - LabCorp's division for clinical trials - offers custom laboratory services and global capabilities to assist pharmaceutical and drug development companies with the timely, efficient conduct of clinical trials. Our scientific expertise and broad menu of assays provides extensive services to support preclinical through phase IV studies.
- Drug Testing Services - LabCorp, the premier substance abuse testing provider in the US, offers a variety of drug testing services and Web-based applications for employers, third-party administrators, and medical review officers.
- DNA Identification Services - LabCorp's DNA services include parentage testing, forensic testing services for law enforcement agencies, and DNA identification for adoption and immigration purposes. LabCorp can also provide individual DNA profiles for newborns or anyone who wants a permanent record of their DNA profile.
- Forensic / Identity Services (FID) - LabCorp's unique forensic identity testing laboratory offers a wide range of services employing the most advanced technologies available. Knowledgeable forensic scientists can assist with criminal cases, forensic parentage, reverse paternity, and specimen matching. LabCorp performs DNA analysis using PCR systems, including Profiler/Cofiler (13 CODIS Loci) and Y chromosome, as well as mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequencing.
- Hospital Services - LabCorp provides the service infrastructure and long-term reliability hospitals require in a primary reference laboratory and the collaboration of a dedicated hospital services organization.
- Insurance Services - LabCorp is exceptionally qualified to serve managed care plans and its members, health care providers, and the medical community by offering convenience, access, and value as a single-source laboratory solution
- Paternity Testing Services - LabCorp's DNA testing can assist in determining parentage or establishing other family relationships for immigration or adoption purposes. In most cases, DNA samples can be obtained using cotton swabs for pain-free collection.
- Patient Home - LabCorp strives to provide patients with convenient access to services, timely delivery of results to their physicians, and online information about the tests their physicians may order.
|Phone||(800) 331 - 2843|